PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
10/17/11Provided by Citysearch
If I could give this minus 10 stars I would. I went to this ""trained preofeesional"" for a colonic. During the treatment the hose came out and squirted all over me and the table. But the fun had only begun... To top it off the other hose came out as well. I would not usually write a negative review but I asked for a refund and she has refused stating that it is common for your hoses to be 'flying around and squirtinq'. I have had many colonics and it has been my experience that ""professionals"" keep the hoses under control. I will NEVER go there again! OMG!
04/22/09Provided by Citysearch
I ordered some Eminence products from them in December ’08. I was told there would be a delay and a month later I did receive my products. When I got the call saying my stuff had come in I asked them to please set it aside and I would be in within 48 hours (I don’t live close and they have strange hours). I went in 2 days later and was waited on by a very rude woman with a heavy accent (same women who called and I asked to set aside my products). First, they hadn’t set aside my products; they were out where anyone could buy them. Second, I ordered 2 of the same product and they only had 1. I was a little aggravated but like to give people a second chance, mistakes happen. I called about a month ago to order more products and got the answering machine. I left my name & number and never got a return call. I called again and still no call back. Obviously I will not be back to Complements Spa. To the woman with the foreign accent: you need to be more polite otherwise you will continue to loose business. Anyone that wants to buy Eminence products can get it cheaper, quicker, and with free shipping on dermstore's website, just google dermstore for website (it won't let me post it on here).
01/03/09Provided by Citysearch
I've had four professional facials in Seattle, and the facial I had today with the owner Chris was by far the best. She took special care to be gentle with my sensitive skin and also give it a vigorous cleaning. The spa is peaceful, quaint, and the staff is warm and accommodating. The cherry on top was the personalized home care info I was given on my way out. She detailed what to do daily and weekly to care for my skin at home. I had the all-day ""Spa Day"" package and it was SO relaxing.
Complements===That Which Enhances; That Which Adds To; That Which Completes
- General Info
- Complements Spa is St. Louis first holistic luxury facility. We correct cosmetic conditions with the newest medical treatments in conjunction with holistic therapies. Our spacious non therapeutic facilities make us a TRUE spa. You will feel like you are going on vacation not the Dr. S office! We pamper with healthy tea, jusices, snacks and a little chocolate never hurt anyone! Catering is available. Privacy is guaranteed in all our services. We offer private entrance if required and confidentiality. We can't tell you who our stars are! Share the experience with a friend or 12! We will arrange an hour with a friend or a day with lunch. It's the new bachelorette party.
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- Day Spas, Beauty Salons, Hair Removal, Skin Care
- 7602 Big Bend. Confidently located between Laclede Station Rd and Shrewsbury. One block from hwy 44
- Murdock Farm, Webster Groves