PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
I am a business owner in Altamonte Springs. After not getting a call back from another electric company, I tried Doc Watts. We had an emergency and they were able to come out to our shop within 2 hours. 2 very knowledgeable and quick working technicians came out and did a fantastic job. They were quick, thorough and very reasonable. Doc Watts is now my go to place for all our electric needs - so professional with great follow up!
CALL THE DOC WHEN YOU HAVE NO WATTS
Professionalism You can Count On!
- General Info
- A One Stop Shop! Not Just Electrical
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sat: Sun Closed
- Electricians, Building Contractors, Electric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Fire Alarm Systems, Fire Protection Equipment & Supplies, Lighting Contractors, Lighting Maintenance Service
- New Construction Electric Remodel Electric Generator and Transfer Panel Service Surge Protection Pool and Spa Electricity Mobile Phone Dispatched Service Vehicles, Structured Wiring Systems POS System Wiring, Facility Services, Temperature Control Wiring, Site Lighting Installation and Maintenance, Code Compliance Studies and Upgrades, Grounding Upgrade, Lighting Protection Fire Alarms; Fire Alarm Monitoring; Service Upgrades;Signs Repair; Signs Installation, Lighting Surveys and Upgrades;Electrical Renovations; UPS Installation and Maintenance; Emergency Generator Installation; As-Built and Records Management Custom light fixture installations; Bucket Truck; Security Installation; Security Monitoring; CCTV; Lightning Protection; Low Voltage; Thermal Infrared;
- Payment Options
- Square D Eaton Culter Hammer
- Next To City Electric Supply
- Fire alarm, Bucket Truck, CCTV, LowVoltage, Parking Lot Lighting Maintenance, Parking Lot Lighting Serive